Huber Engineered Materials (HEM) offers a broad line of high performing calcium carbonate MineBrite™ rock dust products that meet all requirements of 30 C.F.R. § 75.2 (Rock Dust Composition). MineBrite™ rock dust products are minded underground from HEM locations in Quincy, Illinois and Marble Hill, Georgia. Grades available include Q200 and Q100 which are produced in Quincy and G260 which is manufactured in Marble Hill.
The key MineBrite™ rock dust benefits include:
– Meets all requirements of 30 C.F.R. § 75.2 (Rock Dust Composition)
– Low silica content, well below Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) guidelines
– Particle size distribution within MSHA specifications
– High whiteness calcium carbonate provides a safe and bright work area
– Unlike quarry fines, MineBrite™ rock dust products are dry and free-flowing
– Fine particles enhance the caking potential on walls