Huber Engineered Materials’ employees around the globe hope all of our customers and prospective customers new year is off to a fantastic start! As we move into the second month of 2015, we are proud to inform you that Huber Engineered Materials continues to invest in our modern production facilities and into research and development to create new high-performing products. Here’s a few examples of new technology we’ve recently launched:
- ReCal® Platinum and ReCal® Pre-C are two new Huber calcium carbonate brands created specifically for post-consumer applications. An example of use: a component in building materials used for green building credits, such as a LEED® program.
- ReCal Platinum is 50% post-consumer content (third-party verified) and 50% pre-consumer content (third party-verified) milled to a consistent median particle size and topcut. It is available in 8 and 20 micron particle sizes.
- ReCal Pre-C is 100% pre-consumer recycled content (third-party verified) with a particle size of 20 microns.
- MoldX® A110, MoldX® A400 and MoldX® S45 optimized alumina trihydrate (ATH) to impart fire retardance and smoke suppression in composite-related applications where high loadings of ATH are necessary with outstanding mold-flow.
- Our Zeofree®PURE 5841 active filtration media can expand the lifespan of frying and cooking oil by removing and reducing the amount of undesired colored species, free fatty acids and total polar compounds in addition to effectively eliminating solid particulates. You’re able to fry better and fry more with ZeofreePURE 5841 active filtration media.
- Hydral® Coat 2 ultrafine particle size ATH to extend high-performance coatings without impacting jetness or gloss.
- In our cast polymer sector, we’re excited to introduce two new Granite Elite® solid surface technologies, Personality Expressions™ and Artisan Expressions™.
If you have questions, seek additional product information or would like samples of the products above, Contact Us today!