Customer Care, Supply Chain and Logistics
Along with the exceptional performance of all Huber products comes Huber’s continuous commitment to serving its customers. Huber has a deep dedication toward customer care and strives to provide fast, personalized service to ensure a rewarding experience for its customers, time after time.
- Trained Customer Care Representatives (CCRs) are strategically located in each global region to address language and timezone differences.
- CCRs are located at Huber manufacturing sites to ensure accurate and timely response to customer inquiries.
- Huber utilizes a robust Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system that allows for order transparency and efficient order tracking.
Interested in talking to a Customer Care Representative today? Contact Us!
Supply Chain and Logistics
- To ensure timely production and delivery of customer orders with error free service, Huber incorporates the following practices in its supply chain and logistics management system:
- Customer demand is balanced each month through Huber’s Sales and Operations Planning Process.
- Key metrics are managed daily to ensure on time, complete and error-free-service for each shipment
Customer Tailored Services
- Huber can arrange freight logistics and offer product delivered pricing.
- Huber can develop customer-specific solutions in areas like “Just in Time” delivery and “Vendor Managed Inventory”.
- Multiple manufacturing plants allow for a second Huber site to be qualified as a back up source of supply.
Interested in learning more about our silica and silicate products? Contact Us or click on our Product Finder to learn more!